วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2562

Teaching Practice



Procedures of teaching
          
          I always prepare my lesson plan before teaching and materials that related about the topic that I teach. There are 3 topics that I have to teach. There are asking and giving opinions, asking about ability, and invitation letter.
          
          In Global Islamic Boarding School (GIBS) each classroom has an instructional media for learning, such as a projector, whiteboard, computer, and loudspeaker. So, I use my PowerPoint slides to be my learning the material in every class because it’s more clear than my handwriting and its colors can gain the student's attention than my handwriting and I will add some videos, pictures, conversations that related to the content or that topic in my PowerPoint to make the students easy to understand.
          
          The evaluation of my teaching practice is that I always make worksheet about that topic for my students to check student understanding.


Time management and organizing activities
       
          I managed time and organized activities in a class by teach follow my lesson plan. The allocation time for a period of each topic is around 50 minutes.
          
          Sometimes, it quite hard for me to control the students. Especially after break or lunch because they will feel sleepy and lazy to learn. That’s why I try to find a way to make them get back their excitement. Song and game are the best way.
          
          Sometimes, if I have finished teaching and I have time left. We will change cultures with each other for example about foods, festivals, songs, languages, etc.


Problem – solving

          The first one is the materials that I borrowed from my mentor to taught my students, it was new for me and quite hard because I never learned how to use it. So, I have to
learn how to use that material as well.
          
      The second one is while I teaching, the students ask for permission to go to the restroom more than one student so I have to set the rule that if the student wants to go to the restroom. They have to go one by one.   
           
           And the last one, it quite hard for me to control the students. Especially after
break or lunch because they will feel sleepy and lazy to learn. That’s why I
try to find a way to make them get back their excitement. Song and game are the best way.

Classroom Management
       
       When students are starting to ignore the lessons, I have to brings some game or worksheet that related about the content to attract them pay attention in the class.




























    




























ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น